Wingspan is a competitive bird-collection, engine-building game for 1-5 players.
You are bird enthusiasts researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions).
These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth:
1) Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
2) Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colors
3) Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points accumulated from birds, bonus cards, end-of-round goals, eggs, cached food, and tucked birds.
- 1-5 Players
- 40-70 minute playing time
- Ages 10+
Designed by Elizabeth Hargrave
Art by by Natalia Rojas, Ana Maria Martinez Jaramillo, and Beth Sobel
- 170 unique bird cards (57x87mm)
- 26 bonus cards (57x87mm) and 16 Automa cards (57x87mm)
- 103 food tokens and 75 egg miniatures
- 5 custom wooden dice and 5 player mats
- 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray
- 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles
- 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes (8 per player)
- 4 clear plastic resource containers and 1 scorepad (50 sheets; 1 sheet used for all players each game)
- 3 rulebooks (core, Automa, and Appendix)
Tabletop Universe is the best place to buy Wingspan in India.